Showing Collections: 31 - 40 of 40
Scope and Content Correspondence, comments on the campaign, campaign literature, Free City Day information, news clippings, campaign buttons, and a petition with signatures.
Scope and Contents Oral history interviews conducted under the auspices of the University of Notre Dame Archives, including audio recordings and transcriptions of interviews on Catholic Action and Social Justice; the National Catholic Reporter; and Notre Dame faculty, staff, and students. Governed by agreements with the people interviewed, some of these are open for use and some closed or restricted.
Scope and Content Notes, notebooks, offprints, mimeographed material, and other papers; including five handwritten notebooks in French on Maurice Blondel, notes on analytical geometry and recursive functions, and a mimeographed book on Plotinus and related material dating from the 1930s; also Rainich geometry for teachers; papers documenting a geometry course; Arnold Ross material; anniversary conference material; and related books.
Scope and Content Correspondence, mimeographed and typewritten documents, newspaper clippings, photographs, and printed material; concerning Governor Gore's contributions to Notre Dame, including his collections of German beer steins and rare orchid books and funds to build the University Club his contributions to the Holy Cross Fathers, the Sisters of Mercy, and the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth; his correspondence with Christopher J. O'Toole, CSC; and his tenure as Governor of Puerto Rico.
Scope and Content Pamphlets on education, politics, civics, youth action, Catholic social action, ethics, socialism, revolution, racial equality, poverty, hunger, immigration, refugees, citizenship, democracy, communism, trade unions, wages, labor, strikes, crime, alcoholism, justice, Nazis, war, atomic bomb, economics, religious liberty, rural electrification, banking, insurance, milk, food, tobacco, farms, coal, population control, the Civilian Conservation Corps, Methodism, Poland, Ireland, Spain, England,...
Scope and Content Two of Banchoff's notebooks from a Notre Dame class taught by R. Catesby Taliaferro in the 1950s; four folders representing Banchoff's efforts, together with others, to publish Taliaferro's course in Rational Mechanics; Notre Dame reunion folders 1975-2015; football correspondence; faculty correspondence; college quiz bowl; sabbatical 1994. Notre Dame class notes 1956-1960; Notre Dame math courses 1959-1960; some Berkeley class notes ca 1961-62. Notre Dame General Files 1990s-2000s; 1960...
Scope and Contents Records of Notre Dame's yearbook (The Dome), including a large collection of photographs.
Scope and Content Autobiographical writings including Vincent McAloon: In His Own Words; similar self-published books sent to him by by Notre Dame alumni: Robert Cronin, William J. Rockenstein, Thaddeus M. Jones, and John David Mooney; a book, The Vatican Observatory and the Arts: the Sculpture of John David Mooney at Castel Gandolfo; remarks by Brother Thomas Dziekan, CSC, and Brother Joseph Umile, CSC, at McAloon's funeral service; a brief page of memories...
Scope and Content Correspondence, 1923-1959; photographs, clippings, lecture notes, sermons, pamphlets, and a thesis, "The Inadequacy of Sensism," 1920.
- Names: University of Notre Dame X
- University records 8
- Catholic Action 2
- College sports -- Photographs 2
- Monasticism and religious orders 2
- Photographs -- Collections 2
- Universities and colleges -- Indiana -- Photographs. 2
- University of Notre Dame -- Academics -- Photographs. 2
- University of Notre Dame -- Athletics -- Photographs. 2
- University of Notre Dame -- Buildings -- Photographs. 2
- University of Notre Dame -- Faculty -- Photographs. 2
- University of Notre Dame -- Photographs. 2
- University of Notre Dame -- Sports -- Photographs. 2
- University of Notre Dame -- Students -- Photographs. 2
- Abortion 1
- Aging 1
- Atheism 1
- Bible 1
- Birth control 1
- Brothers (Religious) 1
- Carmelites -- United States 1 ∧ less
- French 2
- German 1
- Latin 1
- University of Notre Dame. 5
- Sorin, Edward 3
- Congregation of Holy Cross 2
- Corby, William, 1833-1897 2
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish (Football team) 2
- Nutting, Willis Dwight, 1900- 2
- Rockne, Knute, 1888-1931 2
- Saint Mary's College (Notre Dame, Ind.) 2
- Taliaferro, R. Catesby (Robert Catesby), 1907-1989 2
- American Library Association 1
- Ames, Charlotte 1
- Association of Chicago Priests 1
- Banchoff, Thomas 1
- Berta, David 1
- Blondel, Maurice, 1861-1949. 1
- Broe, Mary Lynn 1
- Brothers of St. Joseph 1
- Burns, J. A. (James Aloysius), 1867-1940 1
- Burns, James A. (James Aloysius), 1867-1940 1 ∧ less