Edyth Spalding Papers
Scope and Content
Letters and cards from William A. Moloney, CSC, to Edyth Spalding; a copy of St. Patrick's Church Bulletin, 19 uly 1931, announcing that Fr. Moloney will leave the parish; printed material concerning the death of Fr. Moloney; and printed ephemera concerning the Bengal missions of the Congregation of Holy Cross.
- Spalding, Edyth (Person)
Language of Materials
Edyth Spalding belonged to St. Patrick's Parish in South Bend, Indiana; she contributed to the Bengal Missions of the Congregation of Holy Cross. William A. Moloney, CSC, served as pastor of St. Patrick's Parish, 1922-1931, and as an administrative officer of the University of Notre Dame.
.5 linear inch
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Bangalore (India) -- Church history -- 20th century
- Catholic Church -- India -- Bangalore -- History -- 20th century.
- Congregation of Holy Cross. Indian province. Bangalore (India).
- Missions -- India -- Bangalore -- History -- 20th century.
- Moloney, William A., 1869-1935
- Spalding, Edyth
- St. Patrick's Church (South Bend, Ind.)
- University of Notre Dame -- Football -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Edyth Spalding Papers
- University of Notre Dame Archives
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note