Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Scope and Content Minutes of meetings of the Board of Directors, 1923-1925; stock certificates; and a letter to the director of the German Literary Society, dated 1905.
Dates: 1905-1925, (bulk 1923-1925.)
Scope and Content Documents concerning the German-American Publishing Company of New York City consisting of a certification of incorporation dated 26 August 1910, corporate by-laws (missing page one), and corporate minutes (21 September 1910 - 13 January 1913).
Identifier: EPH 5017
Abstract The collection includes titles from the Little Blue Book and related series. Among the titles are ten duplicates.
Identifier: EPH 5025
Abstract The collection includes 31 titles published by the Little Leather Library Corporation.
Identifier: MSN/MN 10023
Scope and Contents The Michael Perkins Papers consist of the professional and personal papers of Michael Perkins (1942-), a poet, critic, editor, and erotic fiction author. His professional materials represent his writing process for his fiction and poetry, from proposals sent to publishing houses, to multiple rough drafts of his works, to final proofs, as well as publicity for published materials. Also included is a large collection of editorial correspondence with literary agents and publishing houses. Along...
Dates: 1942 - 2016
Identifier: MSE/IR 1083
Abstract A collection of the papers of Pádraig Ó Concheanainn, including letters on Irish language publications and family papers.
Dates: Majority of material found within circa 1928-1972
Scope and Content Manuscripts of books published by Sadlier, 1950s-1976; such by-products of publishing as galley proofs and tear sheets; company financial records including New York City sales tax records, 1930s-1948, invoices, and shipping records, 1930s-1950s; a manuscript by Anna T. Sadlier, dating from 1892, concerning the foundation of Montreal on the occasion of its 250th anniversary; and photographs.
Dates: 1892-1976 (bulk 1956-1976).
Scope and Content Records of the New York office of Sheed & Ward. Although the earliest documents in the collection date from 1933, the thirties and forties are not as well represented as the fifties and sixties. The collection consists of files from the editorial department, files from the publicity department, photographs, and printed material. The editorial department is represented by correspondence, 1948-1973; subject files, 1955-1973; rejection files, 1968-1970; foreign book files,...
Scope and Content Personal correspondence, 1864-1981, including letters of Brother Antoninus, OP, Hilaire Belloc, Joseph Breig, Elizabeth Barrett Browning, G.K. Chesterton, Dorothy Collins, Christopher Dawson, Etienne Gilson, Lucile Hasley, Caryll Houselander, Monsignor Ronald Knox, C. Day Lewis, D.B. Wyndham Lewis, Robert Lowell, Clare Boothe Luce, Henry Luce, Arnold Lunn, Sister Madeleva, CSC, Jacques Maritain, Bruce Marshall, C.C. Martindale, SJ, Marshall McLuhan, Vincent McNabb, OP, Thomas Merton, Alfred...
- Subject: Publishers and publishing X
- University of Notre Dame Archives 5
- University of Notre Dame Rare Books & Special Collections 4
- Publishers and publishing 3
- Books and reading -- United States -- History -- 20th century 2
- Catholic Church -- Publishing 2
- Catholic literature 2
- Drafts (documents) 2
- Intellectual life -- History -- 20th century 2
- Letters (correspondence) 2
- Monographs 2
- Publishers and publishing -- United States -- History -- 20th century 2
- American poetry -- 20th century 1
- American poetry -- 20th century -- History and criticism 1
- Business records 1
- Carpe Diem 1
- Catholic authors 1
- Catholics -- Missouri 1
- Certificates 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Dark Matter 1
- Diaries 1
- Electronic records (digital records) 1 ∧ less
- English 8
- Irish 1
- Sheed, F. J. (Francis Joseph), 1897- 2
- Amerika Publishing Company 1
- Andrews, James F. (James Frederick), 1936- 1
- Beerbohm, Max, Sir, 1872-1956. 1
- Belloc, Hilaire, 1870-1953. 1
- Berrigan, Daniel. 1
- Brieg, Joseph A., 1905- 1
- Bronk, William 1
- Browning, Elizabeth Barrett, 1806-1861. 1
- Browning, Robert Wiedemann Barrett, 1849- 1
- Browning, Robert, 1812-1889. 1
- Catholic Evidence Guild. 1
- Catholic Housing Aid Society. 1
- Chesterton, G. K. (Gilbert Keith), 1874-1936. 1
- Collins, Dorothy. 1
- Dawson, Christopher, 1889-1970 1
- Dawson, Christopher, 1889-1970. 1
- Day Lewis, C. (Cecil), 1904-1972. 1
- Day, Dorothy, 1897-1980 1
- Ellis, John Tracy, 1905- 1 ∧ less