Amerika Publishing Company Records
Scope and Content
Minutes of meetings of the Board of Directors, 1923-1925; stock certificates; and a letter to the director of the German Literary Society, dated 1905.
- 1905-1925, (bulk 1923-1925.)
Language of Materials
Founded by the German Literary Society of St. Louis in 1923; faced bankruptcy charges in 1925.
46 pages. 1 reel of microfilm.
- Amerika Publishing Company
- Catholics -- Missouri Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- German Americans -- Missouri Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- German Literary Society of St. Louis.
- Publishers and Publishing -- Saint Louis (Mo.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Amerika Publishing Company Records
- University of Notre Dame Archives
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note