Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Scope and Content Negatives and prints of photographs, including aerial photographs, of the 1995-1996 expansion of the stadium, and negatives and prints of aerial photographs of the games in the stadium during the 1996 football season. The donor asks that any publication of these photographs include credit to him as the photographer.
Scope and Content 2008 accession: A scrapbook compiled by Dominic Nigro while a student at Kearney Military Academy and at Notre Dame, ca. 1911-1914, including photographs, newspaper clippings, event programs, and other memorabilia; a binder titled "Rockne - Nigro - Heathman" containing clippings about the 75th anniversary commemoration of the Rockne plane crash and copies of historical clippings about earlier commemorations; newsletters and a plaque from the Rockne Club of America, ca. 1969; a copy of...
Scope and Content Research files from his years as a graduate student at Berkeley, concerning Arthur Koestler and the Spanish Civil War, including his dissertation; files concerning his work as a professor at Indiana University, including course files, the dossier assembled in support of his review for promotion to full professor, and course evaluations; files from his time as a sports writer, including printed material, clippings, and manuscripts concerning soccer; files representing his academic publications,...
- College sports -- Economic aspects -- United States 1
- College sports -- Moral and ethical aspects -- United States 1
- College sports -- United States -- History 1
- College sports -- United States -- Organization and administration 1
- Color negatives 1
- Color photographs 1
- Color slides 1
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Administration. 1
- University of Notre Dame -- Football -- History 1
- University records 1 ∧ less
- Berta, David 1
- Eisenstein, Sergei, 1898-1948. 1
- Koestler, Arthur. 1
- Orwell, George, 1903-1950. 1
- Rockne, Knute, 1888-1931 1
- Sperber, Murray 1 ∧ less