Frank M. Folsom Papers
Scope and Content
Correspondence, 1923-1960s; speeches by Folsom, 1940s; diaries and daily logs, 1940s-1960s; photographs, scrapbooks, and clippings involving Folsom, 1943-1963; and printed material including reports of the International Atomic Energy Agency, 1957-1963.
- Creation: 1923-1970
- Folsom, Frank M., 1894-1970 (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Contractual restrictions may apply.
Merchant, regional manager (1932-1933) and vice president (1933-1939) for Montgomery Ward, member Council of National Defense Advisory Commission, (1940-1941), chief procurement officer of the U.S. Navy (1941-1943), executive with RCA serving as president (1949-1957), and delegate of the Holy See (Vatican) to the International Atomic Energy Agency (1957-1969).
12 linear feet. 3 linear inches of photographs.
- International Atomic Energy Agency (1956-1977) (Organization)
- Montgomery Ward. (Organization)
- Radio Corporation of America. (Organization)
- United States Navy. (Organization)
- United States. National Defense Advisory Commission. (Organization)
- Frank M. Folsom Papers
- University of Notre Dame Archives
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note