Francis Wenninger Papers
Scope and Content
Notebooks; scrapbook and clippings about Wenninger; pamphlets, articles, lectures, and sermons (many by Wenninger); a copy of his M.A. thesis "A Biological Study of Miranda Aurantia," 1917; grade books, 1916-1940; a card catalog, prepared by Wenninger, of books on biology and evolution; articles on science in the Notre Dame Scholastic, 1875-1887; maps of South Bend and Mishawaka, Indiana; and photographs.
- Wenninger, Francis, 1888-1940. (Person)
Language of Materials
Professor of biology, University of Notre Dame, 1916-1926 and 1928-1940.
4 linear feet. 15 photographs.
- Clippings (information artifacts) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Evolution -- Bibliography Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Maps (documents) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Sermons. Subject Source: Genre Terms: A Thesaurus for Use in Rare Book and Special Collections Cataloguing
- Spiders. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Wenninger, Francis, 1888-1940
- Francis Wenninger Papers
- University of Notre Dame Archives
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note