League Parlor Baseball Game
Identifier: EPH 5054
Scope and Contents
Baseball board game with abacus-style scorekeeping system. Pieces missing.
- circa 1884
Conditions Governing Access
There are no access restrictions on this item.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright status for collection materials is unknown. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owners. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
1 item (1 game (1 board)) : wood ; 38 x 27 cm
Language of Materials
- Baseball Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Baseball -- United States -- History -- 19th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Board games (game sets) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Gameboards (board game elements) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Wood (plant material) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- League Parlor Baseball Game
- Hannah E. Sabal
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note