John A. Poirier Papers
Scope and Content
Notes and printed material of John A. Poirier, Notre Dame Professor of physics since 1961; including notes and reports dealing with quantum mechanics, nuclear theory, and electronic circuits, photocopied journal articles, drafts of writings, and a dissertation on threshold enhancement by James J. Phelan.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted by contract.
12 reels of microfilm.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
University of Notre Dame Archives, 1981
- Academic dissertations Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Electronic circuits Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Notebooks. Subject Source: Genre Terms: A Thesaurus for Use in Rare Book and Special Collections Cataloguing
- Nuclear physics Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Phelan, James J., (James Joseph), 1937-
- Poirier, John A. (John Anthony), 1932-
- Quantum theory Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- John A. Poirier Papers
- University of Notre Dame Archives
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note