Xaverian Brothers. Northeastern Province Records
Scope and Content
Correspondence, memoranda, reports, financial papers, personnel statistics, wills, constitutions, biographies, histories, agreements, bulletins, jubilee booklets, eulogies, newsletters, school newspapers, documentation of general and provincial chapters and convocations, and Xaverian publications; concerning the foundation of the congregation by Theodore James Ryken, its development, government, rule of life, apostolates, schools, and foreign missions, and the formation and spirituality of its members.
- Creation: 1845-[ongoing].
- Xaverian Brothers. Northeastern Province. (Organization)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Contractual restrictions may apply
Roman Catholic congregation of teaching brothers.
51 linear feet.
- Xaverian Brothers. Northeastern Province Records
- University of Notre Dame Archives
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note