Consortium Perfectae Caritatis Records
Scope and Content
Records (1957-1994; bulk 1970-1992) of the Consortium Perfectae Caritatis: consisting of bylaws, constitutions, correspondence, memoranda, minutes, agenda, reports, surveys, interviews, articles, clippings, pamphlets, books, programs, liturgies, photographs, and audio tapes; documenting the development of the Consortium, the actions of its administrative board, its general assemblies, and other activities; including material on issues and events of interest to the Consortium (such as religious life after the Second Vatican Council, the revision of the Code of Canon Law, and the U.S. Bishops' pastoral on Women), and on relations with the Vatican and with other organizations (especially the Leadership Conference of Women Religious).
- 1957-1994 (bulk 1970-1992)
- Consortium Perfectae Caritatis. (Organization)
Language of Materials
23 linear feet.
- Consortium Perfectae Caritatis.
- Leadership Conference of Women Religious of the United States.
- Monastic and religious life of women Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Consortium Perfectae Caritatis Records
- University of Notre Dame Archives
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note