Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Identifier: MSN/CW 5031
Abstract A personal letter written on 9 April 1864 by Confederate corporal Isaac Ira White, Co. H, 11th Virginia Cavalry, from camp in Rockbridge County, Virginia.
Identifier: MSN/CW 5037
Abstract Sixteen personal letters written by the brothers John Nathaniel Peed and James Oscar Peed, during their Civil War service in Co. I, 9th Virginia Cavalry (CS). Many of John Peed's 14 letters were written in 1864-65, from the environs of Petersburg.
- Petersburg (Va.) -- History -- Siege, 1864-1865 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Recruiting, enlistment, etc. 1
- Confederate States of America. Army. Virginia Cavalry Regiment, 11th 1
- Confederate States of America. Army. Virginia Cavalry Regiment, 9th 1
- Peed, James Oscar, 1845-1863 1
- Peed, John Nathaniel, 1843-1935 1
- White, Isaac Ira, 1841-1864 1