Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Fonds — Box: UNDA-CC-0001
Scope and Content Letters (1895-1935) from John J. Ming, S.J., of St. Ignatius College in Cleveland, Joseph H. Meier of the Official Catholic Directory, Frederick P. Kenkel of the Catholic Central Verein, Joseph M. Schifferli of the (Buffalo) Echo, Peter Guilday of the American Catholic Historical Association, Simon Baldus of the Catholic Press Association, and others; correspondence between Preuss and F. Makert, SVD, of the Mission Press, Techny, Illinois (1905-1931); correspondence with and concerning...
Scope and Content Letters that Desmond, the editor of the Catholic Citizen, received from prominent members of the Catholic hierarchy and preserved for their autograph value. Originally arranged in a scrapbook together with some printed material concerning the correspondents.
- Catholic press 2
- Letters. 2
- Catholic Church -- Wisconsin -- Periodicals 1
- Diaries 1
- Friendly societies -- United States 1
- French 1
- German 1
- Baldus, Simon A. (Simon Alexander), 1872- 1
- Desmond, Humphrey Joseph, 1858-1932. 1
- Fichter, Joseph Henry, 1908- 1
- Fortnightly review (St. Louis, Mo.) 1
- Guilday, Peter, 1884-1947. 1