Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Fonds — Box: UNDA-CC-0001
Scope and Content Letters (1895-1935) from John J. Ming, S.J., of St. Ignatius College in Cleveland, Joseph H. Meier of the Official Catholic Directory, Frederick P. Kenkel of the Catholic Central Verein, Joseph M. Schifferli of the (Buffalo) Echo, Peter Guilday of the American Catholic Historical Association, Simon Baldus of the Catholic Press Association, and others; correspondence between Preuss and F. Makert, SVD, of the Mission Press, Techny, Illinois (1905-1931); correspondence with and concerning...
Scope and Content Letters addressed to the Charles H. Ridder, editor and publisher of the Catholic News, almost all from prominent members of the American Catholic community and most replying to the News' inquiry regarding the advisability of establishing a Catholic daily in the United States.
Scope and Content Letters that Desmond, the editor of the Catholic Citizen, received from prominent members of the Catholic hierarchy and preserved for their autograph value. Originally arranged in a scrapbook together with some printed material concerning the correspondents.
Scope and Content Correspondence, memoranda, minutes, reports, and meeting material relating to Fichter's membership on the board of directors for the National Catholic Reporter.
Scope and Content Correspondence concerning OSV publications and copies of the publications themselves; OSV minutes and communications, 1968-1971; OSV circulation and financial records, 1950s-1971; minutes of OSV staff meetings, 1961-1967; correspondence and contracts with Teamsters Union and Typographical Union; appointment book, 1965; correspondence and transcripts of recipients of Archbishop Noll Scholarships, 1955-1971; records relating to OSV college grants, 1950s-1970s; reproduction of Catholic Telegram...
Scope and Content Reproductions of historic front pages of the South Bend Tribune from the newspaper's first hundred years, 1872-1972; a special centennial edition of the Tribune; 100 Years on the Road, a history of the Studebaker Corporation, 1952; and a South Bend Tribune clipping concerning the Studebaker Corporation, 1978.
- Catholic press 3
- Religious newspapers and periodicals 3
- Letters. 2
- American newspapers 1
- American newspapers -- History 1
- American newspapers -- Indiana 1
- American newspapers -- New York (N.Y.) 1
- Catholic Church -- New York -- Periodicals 1
- Catholic Church -- Periodicals 1
- Catholic Church -- United States -- Periodicals 1
- Catholic Church -- Wisconsin -- Periodicals 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Diaries 1
- Friendly societies -- United States 1
- Journalism, Religious -- United States 1
- Secret societies -- United States 1
- Studebaker Corporation -- History. 1 ∧ less
- English 5
- French 1
- German 1
- Baldus, Simon A. (Simon Alexander), 1872- 1
- Catholic News 1
- Desmond, Humphrey Joseph, 1858-1932. 1
- Fichter, Joseph Henry, 1908- 1
- Fink, F. A. (Francis A.), 1907- 1
- Fortnightly review (St. Louis, Mo.) 1
- Guilday, Peter, 1884-1947. 1
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Chauffers, Warehousemen, and Helpers of America. 1
- International Typographical Union of North America. 1
- Kenkel, Frederick, 1863-1952. 1
- Meier, Joseph H. 1
- Ming, John J. (John Joseph) 1838-1910. 1
- National Catholic Reporter Publishing Company. 1
- Noll, John F. (John Francis), 1875-1956. 1
- Our Sunday Visitor 1
- Preuss, Arthur, 1871-1934 1
- Preuss, Arthur, 1871-1934. 1
- Ridder, Charles H., 1888-1964. 1
- Schifferli, Joseph M. 1
- South Bend Tribune (Firm). 1 ∧ less