Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Catholic institutions printed material
Scope and Content Books, pamphlets, newspaper clippings, yearbooks, catalogues, bulletins, newsletters, and other printed material pertaining to some 400 Catholic institutions located throughout the United States, though primarily in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio; concerning educational facilities (parish schools, high schools run by dioceses and religious orders, academies, colleges, and universities); hospitals, infirmaries and sanitariums; charitable services (orphanages, asylums, mission homes, and homes for...
Clergy and Religious Printed Material
Scope and Content Clippings, obituaries, memorial cards, ordination cards, invitations, programs, jubilee booklets, biographical sketches, pamphlets, books, issues of periodicals, musical scores, circulars letters, and correspondence; pertaining to lives of Catholic clergy and religious (bishops, priests, nuns, and brothers) most of them from Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio.
Diocesan and Archdiocesan Printed Material
Scope and Content Anniversary booklets, yearbooks, necrologies, directories, ordos, statutes, books, pamphlets, clippings, and other printed material pertaining to dioceses and archdioceses in the United States; providing information on ecclesiastical sees, Catholic institutions, religious education, episcopal appointments, and ordinations; with biographies of priests diocesan histories, parish histories, and diocesan school board reports.
Francis P. Clark Collection
Scope and Content A few original manuscripts, but chiefly photocopies, transcriptions, and translations of correspondence and documents concerning the history of the Catholic Church in Kentucky; correspondents include missionary priest Stephen T. Badin and bishops John Baptist David, Benedict Joseph Flaget, Martin John Spalding, Peter Joseph Lavialle, and William George McCloskey. Portraits of Catholic clergy and religious along with photographs and photomechanical prints of Catholic churches,...
- Catholic Church -- Middle West 2
- Directories. 2
- Brothers (Religious) 1
- Catalogues. 1
- Catholic Church -- Bishops -- Correspondence 1
- Catholic Church -- Diocese -- United States 1
- Catholic Church -- Education 1
- Catholic Church -- Kentucky 1
- Catholic Church -- Pastoral letters and charges 1
- Catholic Church -- United States 1
- Catholic Church -- United States -- Bishops 1
- Catholic Church -- United States -- Clergy 1
- Catholic education -- United States -- History 1
- Catholic health facilities -- United States 1
- Catholic high schools -- United States 1
- Catholic hospitals -- United States 1
- Catholic schools -- United States 1
- Catholic universities and colleges -- United States 1
- Dioceses -- United States 1 ∧ less
- Badin, Stephen T. (Stephen Theodore), 1768-1853. 1
- Catholic Church. Archdiocese of Louisville (Ky.) 1
- Catholic Church. Diocese of Bardstown (Ky). 1
- Catholic Church. Plenary Council (2nd : 1866 : Baltimore, Md.) 1
- David, John Baptist Mary, 1761-1841. 1