Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Scope and Content Pamphlets, leaflets, novenas, liturgical booklets, catechisms, pastoral lettters, papal encyclicals, reprints, and miscellaneous issues of periodicals; concerning the history of Catholicism in the United States, Catholic tradition, doctrine, clergy, religious orders, celibacy, Canon Law, Catholic Action, anti- Catholicism, the Bible, the social teaching of the popes, labor unions, scholasticism, immigration; the Second Vatican Council, birth control, saints, the Irish, Catholic missions and...
Scope and Content Pamphlets, catechisms, encyclicals, and pastoral letters concerning the lay apostolate, the Mystical Body of Christ, birth control, the Holy Ghost, heaven, forbidden books, worship, marriage and family life, education, parochial schools, conversion, the constitution, communism, college life, Church and State, Catholic Action, the Bible, atheism, the Blessed Virgin Mary, shrines, migration, immigration, refugees, the military, nuns, peace, the poor, prayer, the life of priests and brothers,...
Scope and Content Pamphlets, periodicals, and printed ephemera collected by the University of Notre Dame Archives; concerning the history of Catholicism in the United States, Catholic tradition, doctrine, clergy, religious orders, celibacy, Canon Law, Catholic Action, the Bible, the social teaching of the popes, labor unions, scholasticism, immigration; the Second Vatican Council, birth control, saints, the Irish, Catholic missions and missionaries, Catholic education, Fascism, communism, socialism, racism,...
Scope and Content Correspondence, convention material, financial files, committee files, subject files, and program files; concerning celibacy, due process in the church, human rights, priests in politics, women in the church, and rural ministry; involving the Catholic Committee on Urban Ministry, the Leadership Conference of Women Religious, the National Assembly of Women Religious, the Canon Law Society of America, the Catholic Peace Fellowship, Catholic Relief Services, the National Council of Churches, the...
Scope and Content Early files of the National Federation of Priests' Councils, 1969-1972; general correspondence with members and non-members, 1975-1979; regional correspondence, 1973-1982; official by-laws, 1973-1982; board meeting correspondence, notes, and minutes, 1974-1988; needs assessment evaluations of NOCERCC, 1982-1984; speeches given and collected by NOCERCC presidents and board members, 1974-1976; membership records, 1973-1983; NOCERCC publications, including newsletters, presbyteral renewal...
- Subject: Clergy -- United States X
- Celibacy 4
- Atheism 3
- Bible 3
- Birth control 3
- Canon law 3
- Catholic Action 3
- Catholic education 3
- Clergy -- United States 3
- Communism 3
- Emigration and immigration 3
- Labor 3
- Monasticism and religious orders 3
- Peace 3
- Trade Unions 3
- War 3
- Agnosticism 2
- Agriculture 2
- Catholic Church -- United States -- History 2
- Credit unions 2
- Democracy 2 ∧ less
- Canon Law Society of America 1
- Catholic Peace Fellowship 1
- Catholic Relief Services 1
- Leadership Conference of Women Religious of the United States 1
- National Assembly of Women Religious (U.S.) 1
- National Council of Churches of Christ in the United States 1
- National Federation of Priests Councils. 1
- National Federation of Priests' Councils 1
- National Office for Black Catholics 1
- National Organization for Continuing Education of Roman Catholic Clergy. 1
- Society of Priests for a Free Ministry 1
- University of Notre Dame 1
- University of Notre Dame. Archives. 1 ∧ less