Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Scope and Content Pamphlets, leaflets, novenas, liturgical booklets, catechisms, pastoral lettters, papal encyclicals, reprints, and miscellaneous issues of periodicals; concerning the history of Catholicism in the United States, Catholic tradition, doctrine, clergy, religious orders, celibacy, Canon Law, Catholic Action, anti- Catholicism, the Bible, the social teaching of the popes, labor unions, scholasticism, immigration; the Second Vatican Council, birth control, saints, the Irish, Catholic missions and...
Scope and Content Pamphlets, catechisms, encyclicals, and pastoral letters concerning the lay apostolate, the Mystical Body of Christ, birth control, the Holy Ghost, heaven, forbidden books, worship, marriage and family life, education, parochial schools, conversion, the constitution, communism, college life, Church and State, Catholic Action, the Bible, atheism, the Blessed Virgin Mary, shrines, migration, immigration, refugees, the military, nuns, peace, the poor, prayer, the life of priests and brothers,...
Scope and Content Pamphlets, periodicals, and printed ephemera collected by the University of Notre Dame Archives; concerning the history of Catholicism in the United States, Catholic tradition, doctrine, clergy, religious orders, celibacy, Canon Law, Catholic Action, the Bible, the social teaching of the popes, labor unions, scholasticism, immigration; the Second Vatican Council, birth control, saints, the Irish, Catholic missions and missionaries, Catholic education, Fascism, communism, socialism, racism,...
Scope and Content Mimeographed handouts, reports, correspondence, audio tapes, and printed ephemera having to do with Msgr. Joseph Cardijn and the Young Christian Workers, an organization associated with the Catholic Action or lay apostolate movement.
Scope and Content Correspondence concerning the Vietnam War, Lucey's trip to South Vietnam as an observer of the 1967 election, his friendship with Lyndon Johnson, his participation in the Second Vatican Council, the papal encyclical Humanae Vitae, civil rights, Latin America, and the plight of the migrant farm worker; records relating to the archbishop's residence in San Antonio; sermons, invitations, programs, clippings and memorabilia from anniversary celebrations; and records of the Bishops' Committee for...
- Atheism 3
- Bible 3
- Birth control 3
- Catholic education 3
- Celibacy 3
- Clergy -- United States 3
- Communism 3
- Emigration and immigration 3
- Labor 3
- Monasticism and religious orders 3
- Peace 3
- Trade Unions 3
- War 3
- Agnosticism 2
- Agriculture 2
- Canon law 2
- Catholic Church -- United States -- History 2
- Credit unions 2
- Democracy 2 ∧ less
- Bishops' Committee for Catholic Migrant Labor. 1
- Bishops' Committee for the Spanish Speaking. 1
- Cardijn, Joseph, 1882-1967. 1
- Catholic Church. Pope (1963-1978 : Paul VI). Humanae vitae. 1
- Catholic Council for the Spanish Speaking. 1
- Confraternity of Christian Doctrine. 1
- Darby, Thomas J. 1
- Johnson, Lyndon B. (Lyndon Baines), 1908-1973. 1
- Lucey, Robert Emmet, 1891-1977. 1
- New Rochelle Labor School. 1
- University of Notre Dame 1
- University of Notre Dame. Archives. 1
- Vatican Council (2nd : 1962-1965) 1
- Young Christian Workers 1
- Zotti, Mary Irene 1 ∧ less