Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Scope and Content Correspondence relating to the operation and mission of the True House ommunity in South Bend and subject files including newsletters, minutes, community reports, and clippings of articles dealing with the Pentecostal movement.
Scope and Content Papers relating to the Charismatic Renewal, collected by Louis Rogge, O.Carm.; consisting primarily of newsletters produced by prayer groups, communities, and other Renewal organizations; also literature on many of these groups and the conferences they organize; articles and other reference material on the Renewal, gathered by Rogge for his Ph.D. dissertation; with a small quantity of records of the national office of the Catholic Charismatic Renewal accumulated by William Truesdell, SJ, during...
Scope and Content Chiefly letters received by Joseph Napoleon Perché and papers that had come into his possession, including documents concerning the controversy over the foundation of the Sisters of the Good Shepherd in the early 1830s, involving the founder, Saint Euphrasie Pelletier, and Basil Anthony Moreau, founder of the Congregation of Holy Cross; also handwritten booklets of notes and instruction, 1824-1831, concerning moral theology, the service of God, contrition, Baptism, and Holy Scripture. Generally...
Scope and Content Circular letters of the Holy Cross Provincial (Indiana Province), 1925-1948, and Superior General, 1908-1946; canon law cases, 1920s-1940s; correspondence and reports of the Committee on Studies, Moreau Seminary, 1937-1941; report "Peter's Pence, Catholic University and Foreign Missions Collections," 1930s; program from his Golden Jubilee, 1974; and pamphlets he collected.
- Subject: Baptism X
- Baptism 2
- Baptism in the Holy Spirit 2
- Glossolalia 2
- Pentecostalism -- Catholic Church 2
- Bible and tradition 1
- Canon law 1
- Catholic Church -- Bishops -- Correspondence 1
- Christian ethics 1
- Church property (Canon law) 1
- Confession (Canon law) 1
- Penance 1 ∧ less
- English 3
- French 1
- Byrne, James E., 1945- 1
- Catholic Charismatic Renewal of the United States. 1
- Congregation of Holy Cross. 1
- Doheny, William J. (William Joseph), 1898-1982. 1
- Moreau Seminary (Notre Dame, Ind.) 1
- Moreau, Basile-Antoine-Marie, 1799-1873 1
- Pelletier, Marie de Sainte Euphrasie, Saint, 1796-1868 1
- Perché, Napoleon Joseph, 1805-1883 1
- Perché, Napoleon Joseph, 1805-1883. 1
- Rogge, Louis, 1930- 1
- Rogge, Louis, 1930- , collector. 1
- Sisters of the Good Shepherd 1
- True House (Charismatic community). 1
- Truesdell, William. 1 ∧ less