Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Content Research files from his years as a graduate student at Berkeley, concerning Arthur Koestler and the Spanish Civil War, including his dissertation; files concerning his work as a professor at Indiana University, including course files, the dossier assembled in support of his review for promotion to full professor, and course evaluations; files from his time as a sports writer, including printed material, clippings, and manuscripts concerning soccer; files representing his academic publications,...
Found in: University of Notre Dame Archives
- College sports -- Economic aspects -- United States 1
- College sports -- Moral and ethical aspects -- United States 1
- College sports -- United States -- History 1
- College sports -- United States -- Organization and administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Administration. 1