Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents The Adam Walsh Papers consist mostly of materials related to Adam Walsh's football coaching career, his political career, his induction into the National Football Foundation Hall of Fame in 1968, his death in 1985, publications and clipping about Walsh, books inscribed to Walsh, and other correspondence, speeches, photographs, and ephemera from throughout his life.Of particular note are the materials documenting his two years coaching the professional Cleveland/Los Angeles Rams...
Dates: 1914 - 2007; Majority of material found within 1925 - 1968
Scope and Content Rockne's chemistry workbook and gradebook, 1917-1918; his annotated copy of a book he wrote and printed for the benefit of the Notre Dame football team, Football Notes ; printouts from ancestry.com of records of Knute Rockne in the 1910 and 1920 US Census and in various passenger lists, 1920s; papers regarding Rockne family legal matters, 1959-1981; mimeographed transcript of Rockne Speech to the Western Company, Chicago, 1929; a typewritten manuscript of a story...
Scope and Content The records in this collection document some of the day-to-day details of the planning and construction of Notre Dame Stadium from 1929 to 1930. Although incomplete, the records offer details of a range of the decisions made as the plans for the Stadium were conceived and executed. The records reveal changes made during the construction phase, as well as decisions that were reached about various construction details. The collection does not contain the architectural blue prints or specification...
Dates: ca. 1922-1956 (bulk 1929-1930).
- Admission tickets 1
- Black-and-white prints (photographs) 1
- Books 1
- Bowdoin College -- Football -- History 1
- Certificates 1
- Color prints (photographs) 1
- Diplomas 1
- Ephemera (general object genre) 1
- Eulogies (documents) 1
- Football 1
- Football -- Coaching 1
- Invitations 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Magazines (periodicals) 1
- Maine -- Politics and government 1
- Newspaper clippings 1
- Notre Dame Stadium (Notre Dame, Ind.) -- History 1
- Political fliers 1
- Political posters 1 ∧ less
- Cleveland Rams (Football team) 1
- Democratic Party (U.S.) 1
- Los Angeles Rams (Football team : 1946-1994) 1
- National Football Foundation 1
- National Football Hall of Fame (U.S.) 1