Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Scope and Content Manuscripts of talks and articles, organizational material for protest activities, newspaper and magazine clippings, press statements, photographs, and letters, including correspondence with Daniel and Philip Berrigan, Thomas Merton, James Forest, Dorothy Day, Thomas Cornell, George McGovern, and Robert F. Kennedy.
Scope and Content Editorial correspondence (1976-1989), original manuscripts accepted for publication (1967-1984), unused articles (1979-1983), financial records (1926-1978), subscription lists (1979 and 1982-1983), and photographs. Also material on the Charles E. Curran controversy, Synods of Bishops (1984-1989), and editorial correspondence (1938) relating to the journal's controversial stand on the Spanish Civil War, along with copies of speeches and biographical notes (ca. 1930) by Michael...
Scope and Content Correspondence, memoranda, clippings, reports, and other papers; photocopies, brochures, printed ephemera, pamphlets, books, and other printed material; photographs, audio-visual material, and digital data; representing the career of Gordon Charles Zahn, especially his life-long efforts to promote peace, and his work in making known the life and martyrdom of Franz Jaegerstaetter. Papers include documentation of academic career, his writings, his life at Camp Simon as a...
Scope and Content Clippings, circulars, posters, handbills, position papers, and correspondence having to do with Catholic anti-war activities, 1969-1974; draft resisters; David Darst; the Catonsville Nine; the DC Nine; the Beaver Fifty-five; and St. Francis House, the commune to which Speltz belonged. Also protest buttons and banner.
- Nonviolence 2
- Pacifism 2
- Pacifists 2
- Peace 2
- Church and social problems -- Catholic Church 1
- Conscientious objectors 1
- Government, Resistance to -- United States 1
- Spain -- History -- Civil War, 1936-1939. 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Protest movements -- United States. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Conscientious objectors. 1 ∧ less
- Catholic Peace Fellowship. 2
- Cornell, Thomas C. (Thomas Charles), 1934- 2
- Day, Dorothy, 1897-1980. 2
- Merton, Thomas, 1915-1968. 2
- Zahn, Gordon Charles, 1918- 2