Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Content Records of the National Pastoral Life Center; including general office files, Church magazine files, development files, pastoral services files, Roundtable files, New Pastors' Workshop files, Executive Director files, and files of NPLC founder and director Msgr. Philip J. Murnion; with photo albums, videos, and other audio-visual material; and 49,767 computer files amounting to 33 Gigabytes of digital data.
Scope and Contents Photographs from Notre Dame's property in Land O'Lakes, Wisconsin: six color prints representing a meeting of American bishops there; with images of Fr. Theodore M. Hesburgh, Bishop Thomas Gumbleton, Fr. Phil Murnion, Msgr. Jack Egan, Bishop James Malone of Youngstown, Ohio, and Adeline Steinhe, wife of the caretaker, with staff gathered in the kitchen.
Dates: ca. 1971-1972.
Scope and Content Papers of Philip J. Murnion, 1961-2003; consisting of talks, lecture material, board meeting files, lay ministry material, files on Church trends, social ministry, community, small Christian communities, culture ministers, parishes, pastors, Pastoral Life Conferences, social justice, inner city ministry, Catholic schools, Biblical studies, Call to Action, Mexico, military chaplains, Cardinal Bernardin, the Second Vatican Council, civil rights, Brencanda, and other material of interest to the...
- Christian sociology -- Catholic Church 2
- Christianity and justice -- Catholic Church 2
- Lay ministry -- Catholic Church 2
- Pastoral theology -- Catholic Church 2
- Catholic Church -- Clergy 1
- Catholic Church -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- National Conference of Catholic Bishops 1
- Parishes -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- University records 1 ∧ less
- Bernardin, Joseph Louis, 1928- 1
- Egan, John J. 1
- Gumbleton, Thomas J. 1
- Hesburgh, Theodore Martin, 1917- 1
- Malone, James William 1