Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Identifier: MSH/LAT 0080
Scope and Contents This collection consists of materials forming a record of Cristina Peri Rossi's personal and professional career. Included are drafts of Peri Rossi's fiction and poetry, primarily unpublished; manuscripts and notebooks of Peri Rossi's writings; and clippings of her nonfiction wors from newspapers and magazines. There is also professional and personal correspondence, personal photographs, and academic works on Peri Rossi's writings, such as theses and dissertations. The collection also includes...
Identifier: MSE/MD 3817
Abstract The collection consists of manuscripts, letters, articles by Chesterton, as well as articles about him, photographs, and drawings. In addition to the material described in this finding aid, the collection also includes over 2,000 books and periodicals that have been cataloged separately.
Dates: 1893 - 1977
Identifier: MSN/MN 0514
Scope and Contents This collection of papers consists of materials created by Grace Atkinson Oliver, a 19th century American author and advocate of women's rights. Notable topics discussed in the papers include the portrayal of women in literature, morality and the press, taxation and the conditions at Danvers Asylum in Massachusetts.
Identifier: MSE/MD 3824
Abstract The Loome Catholic Modernism Collection consists mainly of research on Catholic Modernism that Thomas Loome gathered for his doctoral dissertation ca. 1968-1974. It is a compilation of thousands of pages of correspondence, publications, and personal papers by and about Catholic Modernists ca. 1890-1925, especially George Tyrrell and Friedrich von Hügel. The items are mainly photocopies of manuscript and printed materials, but originals, microfilms, and photographs are also included. The...
Dates: 1874-1987; Majority of material found in ( 1890-1925; 1967-1972)
Identifier: MSE/REE 0016
Abstract The papers consist of letters, manuscripts, and phototgraphs, as well as book and journal publications, related to Lifshits, Genkina, and Loseff. The collection also includes material of Irina Kichanova-Lifshits, Boris Semenov, and Mikahil Eremin.
Dates: 1890s-2009; Majority of material found within ( 1940-1990)
- Black-and-white photographs 2
- Postcards 2
- Academic dissertations 1
- Apologetics -- 19th century 1
- Apologetics -- 20th Century 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Authors, English -- 19th century -- Political and social views 1
- Authors, English -- 19th century -- Sources 1
- Authors, English -- 20th century -- Political and social views 1
- Authors, English -- 20th century -- Sources 1
- Authors, Uruguayan -- 20th century 1
- Books 1
- Boston (Mass.) 1
- Children's literature, Russian -- 20th century 1
- Christianity -- Essence, genius, nature 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Color photographs 1 ∧ less
- French 2
- Catalan; Valencian 1
- German 1
- Italian 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Atkinson Oliver, Grace, 1844 – 1899 1
- Chesterton, G. K. (Gilbert Keith), 1874-1936 1
- Danvers State Hospital (Danvers, Mass.) 1
- Genkina, Asya (1908-1999) 1
- Lifshits, Vladimir (1913-1978) 1