Sporting Goods Catalog Collection
Identifier: EPH 5063
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of sporting goods and athletics catalogs by such companies as Spalding, Wilson, L.L. Bean, Rawlings, and Wright & Ditson, among others, ranging from late-19th to mid-20th century.
Conditions Governing Access
There are no access restrictions on this collection.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright status for collection materials is unknown. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owners. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
2.5 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
This collection is unarranged.
- A.G. Spalding & Bros.
- Advertising -- Sporting goods Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Athletics -- Equipment and supplies Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Catalogs (documents) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- L.L. Bean, Inc.
- Rawlings Sporting Goods Company
- Selling -- Sporting goods Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Sporting goods Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Sporting goods industry Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Wilson Sporting Goods Company
- Wright & Ditson
- Sporting Goods Catalog Collection
- Jayne Schlutt and Hannah E. Sabal
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description