National League Baseball Team Newsletters
Identifier: BAS 591
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of Major League Baseball team newsletters for National League clubs, published by their respective teams, or jointly by team and league.
Conditions Governing Access
There are no access restrictions on this collection.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright status for collection materials is unknown. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owners. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
.5 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Newsletters are listed alphabetically by franchise; franchises are alphabetized by the current (or most recent) name used by the organization.
- Baseball Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Baseball -- History -- Sources Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Baseball -- United States -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Boston Braves (Baseball team)
- Brooklyn Dodgers (Baseball team)
- Chicago Cubs (Baseball team)
- Cincinnati Reds (Baseball team)
- Los Angeles Dodgers (Baseball team)
- National League of Professional Baseball Clubs
- New York Giants (Baseball team)
- Newsletters. Subject Source: Genre Terms: A Thesaurus for Use in Rare Book and Special Collections Cataloguing
- Philadelphia Phillies (Baseball team)
- San Francisco Giants (Baseball team)
- St. Louis Cardinals (Baseball team)
- National League Baseball Team Newsletters
- Jayne Schutt and Hannah E. Sabal
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description