Magdalena Harriague Letters
Identifier: MSH/LAT 0104
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of letters received by Magdalena Harriague. The majority of the letters contain commentaries from contemporary writers and critics of Latin America and Spain on Harriague’s work; however there are also personal letters from contemporaries and friends. Materials include letters and postcards.
- 1947 - 1991
- Harriague, Magdalena (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
There are no access restrictions on this collection.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright status for collection materials is unknown. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owners. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Biographical / Historical
Magdalena Harriague (1924-1995) was an Argentine poet.
1 Cubic foot
Language of Materials
This collection is unarranged.
- Argentine poetry -- Women authors Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Authors, Argentine -- 20th century -- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Harriague, Magdalena -- Correspondence
- Harriague, Magdalena -- Criticism and Interpretation
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Postcards Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Women authors, Argentine Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Magdalena Harriague Letters
- Hannah E. Sabal
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note