The Hand of Fate: Fortune Telling Game
Identifier: EPH 5053
Scope and Contents
One game manufactured by McLoughlin Bros. Players select a question from either of the two spinners they wish to divine the answer to, then place the spinner on the center of the game. The hand within the box spins, pointing to the answer of the question.
- McLoughlin Bros. (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
There are no access restrictions on this item.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright status for collection materials is unknown. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owners. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
1 box (1 game (1 board, 2 printed discs)) : cardboard ; 38 x 38 cm
Language of Materials
Includes print list of rules for play on lid of game.
- Board games (game sets) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Cardboard Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Fortune-telling Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Game pieces (game elements) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Gameboards (board game elements) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Hand of Fate: Fortune Telling Game
- Hannah E. Sabal
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description