S.L. Kelsall Letter
Identifier: MSE/MD 3827
Scope and Contents
A letter written by British soldier S.L. Kelsall to his sister detailing his participation in WWI in September 1918. He describes the hygenic conditions of the Western Front and a battle against German forces.
- Kelsall, S.L. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
There are no restrictions on this item.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright status for collection materials is unknown. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owners. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
1 item (1 folder)
Language of Materials
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- World War, 1914-1918 Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Great Britain Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Participation, British Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Personal narratives, British Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- S.L. Kelsall Letter
- Hannah Herbst
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note