James Boardman Diary
Identifier: MSN/CW 8000
A short-entry Civil War manuscript soldier's diary for the calendar year 1863, kept by James Boardman, Co. B, 3rd Minnesota Infantry.
- Boardman, James, b. 1831 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
There are no access restrictions on this collection
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright status for collection materials is unknown. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owners. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Language of Materials
The collection is in one folder.
- Diaries Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Soldiers -- Minnesota -- Diaries Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal narratives Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States. Army. Minnesota Infantry Regiment, 3rd (1861-1865)
- James Boardman Diary
- George Rugg
- March 2012
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note