Congregation of Holy Cross. Indiana Province. Commission on Province Education Records
Scope and Content
Material on seminary life gathered in 1965 by the Commission on Province Education (COPE), Congregation of Holy Cross, Province of Indiana, including manuals for students at the Maryknoll Seminary in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, and rules and records from the Holy Cross and Moreau Seminaries in Notre Dame, Indiana.
Also information on seminary life from St. Meinrad Seminary in St. Meinrad, Indiana, the Holy Cross Foreign Mission Seminary in Washington, D.C., Holy Cross College in Brookland, D.C., and the Seminario de Santa Cruz in Chile.
- Creation: 1958-1965.
Language of Materials
5 linear inches.
- Maryknoll Seminary (Glen Ellyn, Ill.). (Organization)
- Moreau Seminary (Notre Dame, Ind.). (Organization)
- St. Meinrad Seminary. (Organization)
- Holy Cross Foreign Mission Seminary (Washington, D.C.) (Organization)
- Holy Cross College (Washington, D.C.). (Organization)
- Seminario de Santa Cruz (Satiago, Chile). (Organization)
- Congregation of Holy Cross. Indiana Province. Commission on Province Education Records
- University of Notre Dame Archives
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note