National Organization for Continuing Education of Roman Catholic Clergy Records
Scope and Content
Early files of the National Federation of Priests' Councils, 1969-1972; general correspondence with members and non-members, 1975-1979; regional correspondence, 1973-1982; official by-laws, 1973-1982; board meeting correspondence, notes, and minutes, 1974-1988; needs assessment evaluations of NOCERCC, 1982-1984; speeches given and collected by NOCERCC presidents and board members, 1974-1976; membership records, 1973-1983; NOCERCC publications, including newsletters, presbyteral renewal programs, prospectus reports, and 1977 Retreats Directory, 1973-1988; convention records, including correspondence, planning meeting minutes and notes, registration materials, and surveys and evaluations of the conventions, 1973-1987; and financial records, including correspondence, budget reports, ledgers, and check requisition forms 1973-1986.
- Creation: 1969-[ongoing].
Language of Materials
An organization created in 1973 by the National Federation of Priests' Councils to promote the continuing education and formation of Roman Catholic Clergy in the United States.
7.5 linear feet.
- National Organization for Continuing Education of Roman Catholic Clergy. (Organization)
- National Federation of Priests Councils. (Organization)
- National Organization for Continuing Education of Roman Catholic Clergy Records
- University of Notre Dame Archives
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note