Albert J. Nevins Papers
Scope and Content
Correspondence, 1948-1980; project and OSV office files, 1948-1980; Nevins' writings, such as editorials, articles, talks, and book reviews; reference material used in his work; material documenting Nevins' involvement with the Catholic Press Association (CPA) including press releases, correspondence, interviews, work papers, and financial records of CPA's Latin American Seminar, 1961-1962; minutes of board of director's meetings, and financial records of CPA, 1969-1980; minutes of the Catholic Journalism Scholarship Fund, 1970s; correspondence, minutes, directory and financial records of the Inter-American Press Association, 1970s; and minutes, newsletters and clippings of the Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights, 1970s.
- Nevins, Albert J., 1915- (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Contractual restrictions may apply.
Priest, missionary and journalist who served as editor of Maryknoll Magazine and Our Sunday Visitor, 1968-1980.
45 reels of microfilm representing 58 linear feet of papers.
- Catholic Church -- Periodicals Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Catholic Journalism Scholarship Fund.
- Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights (U.S.)
- Catholic Press Association.
- Catholic press -- United States Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inter-American Press Association.
- Nevins, Albert J., 1915-
- Our Sunday Visitor, inc.
- Albert J. Nevins Papers
- University of Notre Dame Archives
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note