Copy Negatives Collection
Scope and Content
Negatives (nearly all black and white) made by photographing drawings or photographic prints from our collections, generally having to do with the University of Notre Dame or the history of the Catholic Church in America.
- University of Notre Dame. Archives. (Organization)
Language of Materials
The Archives of the University of Notre Dame produces copy negatives when researchers order prints of photographs for which we have no negatives. We preserve these copy negatives because an image that interests one researcher might interest another.
7 linear feet
Immediate Source of Acquisition
University of Notre Dame. Archives.
- Catholic Church -- United States -- Pictorial works Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Notre Dame.
- Copy Negatives Collection
- University of Notre Dame Archives
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note