Lay Societies Collection
Scope and Content
Printed material from a wide variety of Catholic lay societies, including the Knights of Columbus, the Catholic Knights of America, Catholic Central-Verein, Saint Joseph's Staats-Verband (State League) of Indiana, the German Saint Vincent Orphan Society, the Western Catholic Union, the Knights of Saint John, the Saint Vincent de Paul Society, the Legion of Mary, the Kolping Society, the National Catholic Alumni Federation, and various other lay organizations and sodalities.
- Clark, Francis P. (Person)
Language of Materials
Francis P. Clark, a microfilmer at the University of Notre Dame in the twentieth century, collected printed ephemera, leaflets, pamphlets, and books; at the time of his death he donated his collections to the Archives of the University of Notre Dame.
3.75 linear feet.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Probably given by Francis P. Clark.
- Catholic Central Verein of America.
- Catholic Knights of America.
- German St. Vincent's Orphan Society, St. Louis.
- Knights of Columbus.
- Knights of St. John.
- Kolping Society
- Legion of Mary.
- National Catholic Alumni Federation.
- Saint Josephs Staats-Verbandes von Indiana.
- St. Joseph's state league of Indiana.
- St. Vincent de Paul Society.
- Western Catholic union.
- Lay Societies Collection
- University of Notre Dame Archives
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note