Lewis J. Murphy Papers
Scope and Content
Scrapbooks, books, a photograph, and memorabilia dating from the 1930s; a few letters, essays, and other material from the 1950s.
- Murphy, Lewis J. (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Contractual restrictions may apply.
South Bend and National Commander of the Veterans of Foreign Wars.
10 linear inches.
- Disabled American Veterans.
- Essays Subject Source: Genre Terms: A Thesaurus for Use in Rare Book and Special Collections Cataloguing
- Letters. Subject Source: Genre Terms: A Thesaurus for Use in Rare Book and Special Collections Cataloguing
- Murphy, Lewis J.
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States.
- Veterans, Disabled -- United States. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lewis J. Murphy Papers
- University of Notre Dame Archives
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note