Dolores R. Leckey Papers
Scope and Content
Material related to the development of projects such as the United States bishops' Women's Pastoral, the reactions of bishops and others, and correspondence reflecting the climate and the work of the last quarter of the 20th century; consisting of papers, speeches, diaries, printed material, photographs, and news articles.
- Leckey, Dolores R. (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted by contract.
Dolores R. Leckey has served as a producer for WNVT in Northern Virginia, as a faculty member of the DeSales School of Theology, as Executive Director of the Secretariat for Family, Laity, Women and Youth at the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, as an advisor to the bishops 1980 at the Synod on the family (1980), and at the Synod on the laity (1987), as a trustee of St. Mary's Seminary and University in Baltimore, the University of Dayton in Ohio, and the Northern Virginia Community College, and as a Senior Research Fellow at the Woodstock Theological Center, Georgetown University.
1.7 linear feet.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated by Dolores R. Leckey in 2014.
- Catholic Church. National Conference of Catholic Bishops.
- Catholic Church. United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.
- Feminism Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Leckey, Dolores R.
- United States Catholic Conference.
- Women. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Dolores R. Leckey Papers
- University of Notre Dame Archives
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note