Charles S. Hayes Collection
Scope and Content
About forty-eight Department of Art Industrial Design student drawings of automobiles together with a spiral bound booklet containing an inventory and photographs of the drawings. Digital copy of an appraisal of the donation was received and filed with digital packing lists on 14 April 2014.
- Creation: 1955-1975.
- Charles S. Hayes (Person)
Language of Materials
These drawings had been exhibited in the Fall 2012 Isis Gallery show "Back to the Future: Automobile Drawings From Notre Dame's Industrial Design Program, 1955-1975"
2 linear feet
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Sent by Charles S. Hayes via Notre Dame Department of Art (Robert Sedlak), December 2013.
- University of Notre Dame. Industrial Design Program. (Organization)
- Charles S. Hayes Collection
- University of Notre Dame Archives
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note