John M. Ryan Papers
Scope and Content
Eight bound typewritten manuscripts by Rev. John M. Ryan, C.S.C., including notes, lectures, essays, sermons, a book-length manuscript on constitutional law, and two volumes on moral theology: justice and rights, restitution and contracts (parts three and four of a longer work).
- ca. 1930?.
- John M. Ryan, C.S.C. (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use
Rev. John M. Ryan, C.S.C., Ph.D., taught history at the University of Notre Dame, 1924-1943.
1 linear foot
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Sent to the archives from the Notre Dame Collection of the Department of Rare Books and Special Collections.
- Christian ethics -- Catholic authors Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Constitutional law Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lectures Subject Source: Genre Terms: A Thesaurus for Use in Rare Book and Special Collections Cataloguing
- Ryan, John M.
- Sermons Subject Source: Genre Terms: A Thesaurus for Use in Rare Book and Special Collections Cataloguing
- John M. Ryan Papers
- University of Notre Dame Archives
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note