Patricia Fenelon Papers
Scope and Content
Includes by-laws and minutes (1948) of the Catholic Action Club of the Sacred Heart School, Davenport, Iowa, (Fenelon was club secretary in the eighth grade); National Federation of Catholic College Students (NFCCS) Wisconsin chapter by-laws, 1954-1956, and NFCCS convention program 1956; a Scholastic article (January 1, 1975) on Fenelon; papers documenting the response of the Notre Dame community to the May 1970 American invasion of Cambodia and the student killings at Kent State University, including clippings from the newsletters edited by Fenelon, 1968-1980; minutes of meetings of the library public services department, University of Notre Dame, 1971-1972; library circulars; a report on the faculty senate budget review, 1973; mimeographed reports and circulars of the Notre Dame chapter of the American Association of University Professors, 1971-1974; and photographs.
- Fenelon, Patricia. (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Contractual restrictions may apply.
Assistant reference librarian, University of Notre Dame, 1968-1975.
2.5 linear inches. 6 photographs.
- American Association of University Professors
- Catholic Action Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- College students -- Political activity -- United States Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Fenelon, Patricia
- Kent State University -- Riot, May 4, 1970 Subject Source: Local sources
- National Federation of Catholic College Students (U.S.)
- Sacred Heart School (Davenport, Iowa)
- Patricia Fenelon Papers
- University of Notre Dame Archives
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note