Priests' Eucharistic League Records
Scope and Content
Letters and other material relating to the Eucharistic Convention held at the University of Notre Dame, August 7th and 8th, 1894. Correspondents include Rev. William Corby, C.S.C. (1833-1897), President of the University of Notre Dame. Also other letters from bishops and priests in reply to invitations to the Eucharistic Conventions at the University of Notre Dame (1894, 1897) and the first National Eucharistic Congress in Washington, DC (1895); addressed to Bishop Camillus Maes, president of the Priests' Eucharistic League, Father Bede Maler, OSB, general director of the league, and Fathers William Corby, CSC, and Andrew Morrissey, CSC, of Notre Dame. With a few printed programs and documents, lists of registrants for the 1895 and 1897 gatherings, and minutes of meetings, lists of members, and other records of the league.
- Priests' Eucharistic League. (Organization)
Language of Materials
5 linear inches.
- Catholic Church -- Bishops -- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Corby, William, 1833-1897.
- Eucharistic congresses Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters. Subject Source: Genre Terms: A Thesaurus for Use in Rare Book and Special Collections Cataloguing
- Maes, Camillus Paul, 1846-1915.
- Maler, Bede.
- Priests' Eucharistic League.
- Priests' Eucharistic League Records
- University of Notre Dame Archives
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note