Paul Martin Dillon Papers
Scope and Content
Correspondence, legal documents, manuscripts of articles, and two scrapbooks, one with clippings of editorials he wrote and the other detailing the 1930 concert season at the Ravinia, Illinois.
- Dillon, Paul Martin, 1886-1964. (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Contractual restrictions may apply.
University of Notre Dame class of 1909; theatre and music critic.
5 linear inches.
- Clippings (information artifacts) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Dillon, Paul Martin, 1886-1964.
- Letters. Subject Source: Genre Terms: A Thesaurus for Use in Rare Book and Special Collections Cataloguing
- Music critics Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ravinia Festival.
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Paul Martin Dillon Papers
- University of Notre Dame Archives
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note