Theodore J. Crovello Papers
Scope and Content
Correspondence, 1960s-1980s; diary of Crovello, 1966; notes and papers from graduate school, 1960s; class material such as handouts, lecture notes, tests, and syllabi; subject files of Crovello including USSR trips and Indiana vegetation research; clippings about Crovello; biology department correspondence, minutes, and reports, 1975-1982; and biology department photographs. Only the PERSONAL/STUDENT MATERIAL, CORRESPONDENCE FILES, and BIOLOGY DEPARTMENT FILES have any order below the series level. The WRITINGS, MEETINGS, and CLASS MATERIAL are likely to contain additional, extraneous material. Duplicate material, most of Crovello's class notes from his student days, faculty class lists and grade lists, and manuscript versions of his published books and articles have been discarded. Printed material (mainly about Father Julius Nieuwland) and a number of photographs have been separated to the general printed and photo collections.
- Crovello, Theodore J. (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Contractual restrictions may apply.
Professor of biology, University of Notre Dame, 1965-1987.
11.3 linear feet.
- Biologists -- Indiana Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Biology -- Research Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Biology -- Study and teaching Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Clippings (information artifacts) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Crovello, Theodore J.
- Lecture notes. Subject Source: Genre Terms: A Thesaurus for Use in Rare Book and Special Collections Cataloguing
- Letters. Subject Source: Genre Terms: A Thesaurus for Use in Rare Book and Special Collections Cataloguing
- Theodore J. Crovello Papers
- University of Notre Dame Archives
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note