Notre Dame: Executive Vice-President 1952-1987 and Executive Vice-President Emeritus 1987-2004: Rev. Edmund P. Joyce, C.S.C.
Scope and Contents
Records of Notre Dame's Executive Vice-President Rev. Edmund P. (Ned) Joyce, C.S.C., including audio-visual material, photographs, and objects.
- 1922-2004 (bulk 1952-2004)
Conditions Governing Access
Access to university records in any format (paper, digital, photographic, or audiovisual) is governed by state and federal laws, University of Notre Dame policy, and the University of Notre Dame Archives Access Guidelines and is subject to review under the supervision of the Head of the University Archives.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish or publicly disseminate reproductions of any material obtained from the University Archives must be secured from the University Archives and any additional copyright owners prior to such use. Please see Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use of Material for additional information.
Language of Materials
- University of Notre Dame.
- University of Notre Dame. Executive Vice-President.
- University records Subject Source: Local sources
- Notre Dame: Executive Vice-President 1952-1987: Joyce
- University of Notre Dame Archives
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note