Notre Dame: Helen Kellogg Institute for International Studies Records
Scope and Contents
Records of Notre Dame's Helen Kellogg Institute for International Studies, including audio recordings, photographs, and printed material.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Access to university records in any format (paper, digital, photographic, or audiovisual) is governed by state and federal laws, University of Notre Dame policy, and the University of Notre Dame Archives Access Guidelines and is subject to review under the supervision of the Head of the University Archives.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish or publicly disseminate reproductions of any material obtained from the University Archives must be secured from the University Archives and any additional copyright owners prior to such use. Please see Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use of Material for additional information.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
University of Notre Dame. Helen Kellogg Institute for International Studies.
- University of Notre Dame.
- University of Notre Dame. Helen Kellogg Institute for International Studies.
- University records Subject Source: Local sources
- Notre Dame: Helen Kellogg Institute for International Studies Records
- University of Notre Dame Archives
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note