Sports Marketing Papers
Scope and Contents
Records of James Fraleigh's Varsity Shops, chiefly financial, with some regarding the Stadium artifacts auction.
- ca. 1996-2000.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Access to university records in any format (paper, digital, photographic, or audiovisual) is governed by state and federal laws, University of Notre Dame policy, and the University of Notre Dame Archives Access Guidelines and is subject to review under the supervision of the Head of the University Archives.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish or publicly disseminate reproductions of any material obtained from the University Archives must be secured from the University Archives and any additional copyright owners prior to such use. Please see Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use of Material for additional information.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
University of Notre Dame. Sports Marketing.
- Fraleigh, James.
- Notre Dame Stadium (Notre Dame, Ind.) -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Notre Dame -- Sports. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Notre Dame. Sports Marketing.
- University records Subject Source: Local sources
- Notre Dame: Sports Marketing Records
- University of Notre Dame Archives
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note