James A. Corbett Papers
Scope and Content
Photostats and transcriptions of medieval manuscripts: the Glossa Ordinaria on Proverbs and Ecclesiastes, Hugh of St. Cher on Proverbs, Stephen Langton on Proverbs, Andrew of St. Victor on Proverbs, Guerric of St. Quintin on Proverbs, and William of Auvergne on Proverbs and Ecclesiastes.
- Corbett, James A. (James Arthur) (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Contractual restrictions may apply
Medievalist at the University of Notre Dame.
2 linear feet
- Andrew of St. Victor, d. 1175
- Corbett, James A. (James Arthur)
- Guerric of St. Quintin, d. 1245
- Hugh of St. Cher, ca. 1195-1263
- Langton, Stephen, d. 1228
- Manuscripts, Medieval Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Proverbs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Notre Dame.
- William of Auvergne, Bishop of Paris, d. 1249
- James A. Corbett Papers
- University of Notre Dame Archives
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note