Charles Curran Boycott Papers
Scope and Content
Mimeographed pamphlet, poster, press statement; spirit duplicator handouts; and clippings having to do with the boycott in support of Fr. Charles Curran at the Catholic University of America in 1967.
Language of Materials
In 1967 the bishops on the Board of Trustees of the Catholic University of America dismissed Fr. Charles Curran from his faculty position at the Catholic University of America; the Department of Theology and many others at the university responded with a boycott and the bishops relented and granted Fr. Curran tenure.
.5 linear inch
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated by James T. Deffenbaugh, 1990.
- Catholic University of America.
- Catholic universities and colleges -- Washington (D.C.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Curran, Charles E.
- Charles Curran Boycott Papers
- University of Notre Dame Archives
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note