Ferdinand Dominic Bach Correspondence
Scope and Content
Correspondence concerning the foundation of the Fathers of Mercy in the United States. Includes 34 transcribed and xeroxed letters written between Bach and Fathers Jean Baptiste Rauzan, SPM, and Jacques Le Vassuer, SPM, both of whom were at the Fathers of Mercy House in Paris. Also includes a xerox of a 1932 letter to Thomas McAvoy, CSC, concerning Bach.
- Bach, Ferdinand Dominic. (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Contractual restrictions may apply.
The Society of the Fathers of Mercy (SPM) became Congregation of the Fathers of Mercy (CPM) circa 1960.
2 linear inches.
- Bach, Ferdinand Dominic.
- Catholic Church -- United States -- Clergy Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters. Subject Source: Genre Terms: A Thesaurus for Use in Rare Book and Special Collections Cataloguing
- Monasticism and religious orders -- United States -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Society of the Fathers of Mercy.
- Ferdinand Dominic Bach Correspondence
- University of Notre Dame Archives
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note