Emily M. Schossberger Papers
Scope and Content
Correspondence, 1938-1978; book reviews, articles, and manuscripts by Schossberger; information and notes on book editing projects of the University of Notre Dame Press; programs and minutes of the American Association of University Presses, 1965-1975; minutes and correspondence of the executive committee of the Midwest Chamber Orchestra, 1975-1978, and the Christian Education Committee of Sacred Heart Parish (Notre Dame), 1975-1977.
Notes, lectures, and syllabi for classes taught by Schossberger, 1960s-1970s; photographs; documents establishing her identity, background, and education; medals, awards, and memorabilia.
- Creation: 1938-1978.
Language of Materials
Director of the University of Notre Dame Press, 1960-1972
4 linear feet. 1.3 linear feet of photographs. 4 linear inches of memorabilia.
- Schossberger, Emily M. (Emily Maria), 1905-1979. (Person)
- American Association of University Presses. (Organization)
- Midwest Chamber Orchestra. (Organization)
- Sacred Heart Parish (Notre Dame, Ind.) Christian Education Committee. (Organization)
- Sacred Heart Church (Notre Dame, Ind.). (Organization)
- Sacred Heart Parish (Notre Dame, Ind.). (Organization)
- University of Notre Dame Press. (Organization)
- Emily M. Schossberger Papers
- University of Notre Dame Archives
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note