O'Hara, John F. (John Francis), 1888-1960.
Found in 8 Collections and/or Records:
Correspondence with Joyce Kilmer, John Ayscough, Wilfrid Meynell, Thomas Walsh, John O'Hara, CSC, Charles Phillips, Joseph J. Boyle, CSC, and others, 1889-1940; manuscripts of O'Donnell's doctoral dissertation, The Prose of Francis Thompson; student Mass books, 1909-1916; class record books; class lecture notes; unpublished poems and a notebook of poetry; lectures and sermons; clippings on the death of Joyce Kilmer; and pamphlets.
Correspondence of O'Hara and Thornton with Rev. Robert J. Chisholm, George T. Quinlivan, Hugh O'Donnell, CSC, Constantine E. Zielinski, and others, some of it concerning prisoners of war in Germany; notes written by O'Hara; military ordinariate circulars; mailing lists; Christmas cards; and printed material.
Photos of Martin J. Gillen, his family graves, John F. O'Hara, CSC, William A. McGuire, the Land O'Lakes property in Wisconsin, and various buildings at Notre Dame.
Correspondence of Raymond Morrissey, University of Notre Dame class of 1934, with Eugene Burke, CSC, Matthew Walsh, CSC, and Bishop John O'Hara, CSC.
Correspondence with Robert Speaight, 1941-1944, and others concerning Simon's work; manuscripts by Simon; newspaper and journal articles concerning Simon; reviews of his publications; and certificates and awards given Simon. Also microfilm of correspondence with editors, Supreme Court Justices, and John F. O'Hara, CSC, then President of Notre Dame; of clippings from Marquette University and Milwaukee newspapers; and of his journal, 1945-1949.
- Awards 1
- Black-and-white photographs 1
- Christian ethics 1
- Church and labor 1
- Church and social problems -- Catholic Church -- Addresses, essays, lectures 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Collective bargaining 1
- College presidents -- Indiana 1
- Cooperation -- United States 1
- Cooperative societies -- United States 1
- Economics 1
- France -- Politics and government -- 1940-1945 1
- Funeral sermons 1
- Income -- United States 1
- Knowledge, Theory of 1
- Lecture notes 1
- Ontology 1
- Prisoners of war -- Germany -- History -- 20th century 1
- Sermons 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1 + ∧ less